Friday, 12 June 2015


Does anybody know if there's an official name for combining two garments into one?
I know that when it's done with songs it is called a "mash-up" (I've seen far too many episodes of "Glee"!)
And I know that when it's done with cars it's called a "cut-and-shunt" (and is highly illegal!)

But I have these two dresses that I'm thinking of combining into one "body-con" style dress, and I have no idea what the technical term for that is. Can anybody help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comments. It's great to hear from fellow crafters.